Ask us about our new laser etching available for our full line of Yeti drink-ware. What a great time to personalize a Yeti Rambler, Colster, Lowball, or new Yeti Bottle. We can have your company logo or design of your choice, laser etched on to the drink-ware that you choose. This is a great, custom gift for yourself or others. Please contact us for details and specific pricing.
We were proud to sponsor Menendez High School at the 12th annual Masonry Showcase in Starke, Florida.
The Florida Masonry Apprentice & Educational Foundation has provided a platform for high school students to learn the masonry trade and compete with other schools at the local, state and national level.
Please help us congratulate all of the competitors, as these contestants are the future of our industry.
FLORIDA SKILLS STATE MASONRY CONTEST = April 26, 2016 – Lakeland, FL
USA SKILLS NATIONAL MASONRY CONTEST = June 20-24, 2016 – Louisville, KY
YETI Drinkware… BACK IN STOCK!!!
Please come see us for your 20oz and 30oz Ramblers, Colsters & Lowballs.
We also have a great supply of coolers… Tundras, Roadie 20s and Hoppers in stock.
NO WOOD FORMING NECESSARY!
Flat Radius Lintels
- Create flowing curves
- Lighter and safer to install
- Residential or commercial
- Custom built to your specifications
- Huge labor savings
True Arches, Elliptical, Flat Radius & Custom Lintels available…
Your answer to Accessibility Standards
Access Tile is the result of responding to a market demand for a better solution to detectable warning tiles at a cost-effective price. With over 20 years of proven manufacturing experience in detectable warnings, Access Tile’s improved design features will exceed industry expectations from specifier to installer.
ADA, ADAAG, USDOT, FHWA, Caltrans Title 24 Compliant
Complies with Federal and State requirements
- ADA www.access-board.gov
- ADAAG www.fhwa.dot.gov
- Caltrans compliant per a88a specification
- USDOT www.dot.gov
- FHWA www.fhwa.dot.gov
The New Industry Standard
Intelligently designed and precision engineered products that surpass
industry and regulated standards in all areas:
- Durability and all-weather resilience
- Structural integrity and UV stability
- Slip resistance
- Cost-effective installation and maintenance
- Speed and ease of installation and replacement
Engineered for Performance.
Designed for the Environment.
Our product has been designed and developed with the Earth in mind. The ingenuity of its unique features and the power of its simple installation means less harm to the environment.
- recyclable and replaceable material
- lighter weight tile construction reduces impact of shipping
- high efficiency manufacturing operation requires reduced energy consumption
- no concrete demolition necessary for replacements significantly reducing harmful emissions
- highest industry durability extends product life and reduces the number of future replacements
As a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, we take responsibility for developing products that help our customers work towards LEEDS certification.